Can you expedite and file a birth
certificate amendment correction for me?

No, sorry we can’t.

If you need to file a Texas birth certificate amendment application to make a change or a correction to a birth certificate we can’t help you because that long complex process can only be done directly through Texas Vital Records. It will take 6 months minimum and it can’t be expedited in any way by any person or company.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.