Can you help me obtain a new
birth certificate if I wasn't born in Texas?


We can only help people and companies obtain a new Texas birth certificate certified copy issued from Texas Vital Records if the person was legally born in the State of Texas and no other states or countries. If you are requesting a new birth certificate for a family member who was born in another U.S state or country you will have to go through that state or country’s vital records office.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

2 out of 2 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.