Can you expedite and do a death
certificate amendment correction for me?

No, sorry we can’t.

If you need to file a Texas death certificate amendment application to make a change or correction to a Texas death certificate we can’t help you because that process can only be done directly through Texas Vital Records via mail. It will take them 6 months minimum to process your order, and we are sorry to say that this process can’t be expedited in any way by any person or company.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

2 out of 2 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.