Can I cancel an order?


Once you have sent us your signed and notarized Texas Designation To Obtain a Vital Record form, a photocopy of your government ID, and our order form and we file your birth or death certificate application there are no refunds or any kind for any reason.

Per the Texas Vital Statistics website, “Once your order is confirmed, it cannot be canceled. If the record requested is not found, the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.” So once we file your application there are no refunds regardless if the state finds your birth or death records or not.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

2 out of 2 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.