Do I need to create a shipping
invoice if my documents will be
shipped back to me outside the U.S?

If we’re shipping your Texas Vital Records documents back to you in a location outside the U.S or if we’ll be mailing your documents back to someone else outside the U.S you might be required by FedEx, UPS, or USPS to create a shipping invoice.

This all depends on the shipping courier you choose and what country your documents are going to so ask the shipping company if you need to create an international shipping invoice or not.

Was This FAQ Helpful?

4 out of 4 found this helpful

Still got a question or concern?

Click here to contact us or go back to the main FAQ page.